Grants & Awards
Caregiver Travel Grant
The Caregiver Travel Grant award is intended to provide financial caregiving support for active ABS members to attend and present at the annual ABS meeting. Funds may be used to aid in caregiving costs that will enable ABS members to attend the annual meeting (e.g., airfare for caregiver, childcare or dependent care costs).
Award values vary according to funds available. Candidates are prioritized according to their need, abstract and CVs. Preference will be given to applicants who are presenting their work.
Eligibility: Caregiver Travel Grant Awards are for ABS members who will be attending the annual ABS meeting. Receiving this award does not preclude ABS members from applying for additional funding from ABS.
Applications consist of:
- Your submitted abstract, including the title
- Your curriculum vita (CV)
- Justification for request for support (one paragraph)
- A brief statement about your previous attendance at ABS meetings
- Applicants will be able to apply for the Caregiver Travel Grant through the online abstract submission system.
|Submission deadline date: February 28, 2017|
Questions about this award can be directed to 3rd Member-at-Large Emily DuVal: firstname.lastname@example.org.