- Registration includes admission to all oral, poster, and film sessions; access to the vendor and silent auction areas; breaks; program; opening reception; and an electronic version of the abstracts.
- Tickets for the Closing Banquet on Sunday, June 14th will be sold separately.
- Registrants may submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation. ABS policy is that acceptance of submissions for the oral sessions are on a first-come, first-served basis. Your abstract submission will not be considered until you have completed your meeting registration.
- For registration questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL registrations must be submitted online.
Registration Options & Fees
|Registration Options||Standard Registration
Register on or before
April 15, 2015
April 15, 2015
|ABS Member||$ 350||$450|
|ABS Student Member||$125||$175|
|Non-Member (or Join the ABS)||$500||$600|
|Developing Nations Member*||$100||$150|
|Developing Nations Student*||$50||$75|
*Developing country attendees are those currently enrolled or working at an institution in the developing world. This does NOT include persons currently working or enrolled in institutions in the USA, Canada or other developed countries, regardless of country of origin.
Additional Event Fees
- $25 for Members, $15 for Students and No Charge for Developing Nations Attendees- Conservation Behavior Workshop on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 (10:30 - 5:30 PM)
- No Charge - ABS Film Festival
- $70 - Closing Banquet on Sunday, June 14, 2015
Credit Card Payments
Secure credit card payments can be made using the online registration system.
After submitting your online registration, you will be redirected to an invoice page. Please print that page and include a copy of the invoice with your payment. Checks must be made payable (in U.S. dollars) to "Animal Behavior Society" and sent to:
Cancellation PolicyRefund of registration fees may be requested by email to email@example.com.
For cancellations received before May 10, 2015, a 75% refund of the registration fee will be granted. Substitutions may be made at any time without an additional charge. No cancellations may be requested after May 10, 2015.